Friday, July 2, 2010

My counted cross-stitch table runner project


counted cross stitch table runner

Here is my latest work still in progress. A handmade table runner about 40 inches long and 16 inches wide. The embroidery technique I used to create it is counted cross-stitch. I hope you like the pattern and the colors of the threads that I' ve used. I need to do a little (actually a lot of) needlace work and create a nice lace to put around it. I' ll show you the final result soon! Meanwhile take a closer look at some details of the pattern.

counted cross stitch table runner corner detailcounted cross stitch table runner detail

So do you like it? Do you like counted cross stitch technique? If you do like this technique and want to share your work you can send me an email with images of your creations and a small description right here!

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment